The solution of Electronic Mailing Management System is based on Motivian's BPM Server platform and combines Workflow capabilities with Document Management System (DMS) features. The system allows users to define document templates and metadata for each document type, which are then published to the end-users to create documents. All users are presented with a personal task list which contains all documents assigned to them for review or approval or for taking a specific action.
Special features have been developed specifically for team leaders and directors, with the ability to easily check the progress of all pending tasks of their teams. The distribution of documents among users is executed through Motivian's BPM Server platform, using a common workflow for all documents. The system is closely integrated with NBG's internal user management system, which is used to identify the various access rights per document for each user. Additionally, it is integrated with a set of applications such as email servers, fax servers and scanners, to allow automatic attachment of files in new documents.
- Acceleration of processes and increase in employees’ satisfaction
- Reduction of the time gap between mailing/requests submission and their approval / rejection
- Integration of NBG’s different processes and IT systems
- Minimization of offline mistakes
- Improvement of the quality and reliability of the documents and approval process
- Implementation of user friendly, web-based Interface