The scope of the project is the digitization of 75 Ministry’s internal processes and implementation of a Web portal, accessible from Web and Mobile devices which is a central point of access for all citizens regarding any process they want to complete regarding labor and social security issues. The “One Stop Shop” is a project which minimize the operational costs of the organization, while increase the level of citizen’s satisfaction.
- Completeness and standardization of e-services offered
- Direct, seamless communication between citizens and government
- Offering value added services
- Familiarization of the public with new technologies such as Web 2.0, social media etc.
- Reduced bureaucracy and paperwork
- Reduced employee workload