The project was initially about the online hosting of the forms for the expression of interest by the public for Gaming Hall Licensing from OPAP. Additionally property owners who are interested in leasing their property to OPAP to operate as a Gaming Hall are also able to submit a form online. Interested parties are also able to attach documents to their form.
The portal was developed on Drupal with a complete Content Management System (CMS) functionality to enable OPAP to publish and modify content easily and quickly. The system comes with a full reporting tool that enables the owners to extract data submitted in various formats.
The portal’s user interface is responsive in order to provide a great user-experience across many devices and screen sizes. Furthermore there was integration with Google Analytics and Google Maps.
- Reduction of the time gap between offline form submission and their approval / rejection
- Minimization of offline mistakes
- Implementation of user friendly, web-based Interface
- Secured an automated approval process based on pre-defined business rules
- Full audit for all back office users’ actions